Times Square is a top tourist attraction in New York City. This area of Manhattan is well-known for its constant activity and commerce, as well as the neon signs that are larger than life and large electronic billboards. Times Square is at the intersection Broadway and Seventh Avenue. It stretches from West 42nd Street to West 47th Street. This is the only area in which zoning requires that building owners display illuminated signs.
This is the place you must see if you’re planning on a trip to New York. These are some tips to make your trip more enjoyable.
- Times Square can be seen best in the evening, after sunset, to fully appreciate its animated neon signs.
- The Times Square Information Center, located in the Embassy Movie Theater, is your first stop. It’s open daily from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- You can take a tour. There are many tours to choose from, including walking, biking, and bus tours. These tours will take you to the most important landmarks, sights, attractions, and places in New York City.
- You will find high prices and many chains when dining out. There are many great restaurants in New York City. If you want to try something new, look for smaller restaurants off the main drag.
- It is easy to shop in New York Times Square. Beware of scammers and high-priced electronics stores.
- Take your camera to Madame Tussauds wax museum, 42nd Street and Seventh Street.
- For a tour of the NBC Studios or to tap Saturday Night Live or The Today Show, visit us.
- Take a spin on the 60-foot Ferris Wheel at Toys R Us Times Square Ferris Wheel.
- You will be amazed at the Grand Central Terminal, which is more than just a train station.
- Take in a Broadway show at one of the Theaters of Broadway.
- Check out festivals and concerts before you go.
- Times Square is always bustling. Be aware of your surroundings. Keep your purse close to your body and your wallet in your front pocket.